[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Dec 2 00:02:41 EET 2020

Am 01.12.20 um 22:56 schrieb NotHarald Reindl:
>> Reindl Harald wrote:
>> people with a brain inform theirself where stuff which is not in a native
> package format (deb/rpm) is throwing itÄs crap and how get rid of it
> *before* spit random stuff into their systems
>
> *Corrections*: People with *brains* [people = plural, so brains should be
> plural] inform theirself *themselves* where stuff [the word "stuff" is an
> imprecise term, particularly in a tech context where precision really
> matters]  ... *itÄs* [Try to avoid umlauts in English, especially as a
> substitute for apostrophes.  Or do you mean "it as"?  Please clarify] and
> how *to* get rid of it before spitting random stuff into their system

idiot! before i install something on my system i seek for the
information how i can uninstall it and unless that's not clear i don't
install it

in case of a static binary exists nothing like "install"

to make it clear: i don't install anything outside the package manager
and if there is no package i build my own to ensure a clean state of
install/uninstall

works from day one, just use your brain