[FFmpeg-user] Why is format=rgb24 required after maskedmerge?

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Sat Aug 22 04:39:10 EEST 2020

On 8/21/2020 3:33 AM, Michael Koch wrote:
> I never found that "General Documentation" file because I thought
> "ffmpeg-all" contains what the filename implies: All. This is obviously not
> the case. The filename is misleading, if the file doesn't contain all
> documentation. Wouldn't it be better to combine these two files into one
> file, which contains really all?

IMHO, it would make more sense to remove the -all file as it's unweildly and
doesn't seem to contain to contain everything anyway. I might go so far as
to start carving things up so there's little to no duplication at all (is
there much? I don't know, that bears checking. One example is stream
selection/specifiers.)

Later,

z!