[FFmpeg-user] Why is format=rgb24 required after maskedmerge?

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Fri Aug 21 19:34:31 EEST 2020

Am 21.08.2020 um 17:06 schrieb Gyan Doshi:

> On 21-08-2020 07:30 pm, Michael Koch wrote:

>>> May I assist you?
>>
>> I'm also ready to help, if it can be done without git.
>
> It would be cumbersome, having someone else merge the changes in a git
> repo.
>
> What concerns do you have about using git?

I don't understand how git works. Have tried it some time ago, but
didn't work, so I gave up. No good instructions available. A second
computer with Linux seems to be required. Too complicated. I have no
experience with Linux. I know C and C# programming, but I'm not a
professional programmer. The page https://www.ffmpeg.org/git-howto.html
was obviously not written for beginners. Many terms are introduced
without explaining them, and examples are missing.

Michael