[FFmpeg-user] libx265 a lot slower

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Aug 17 00:30:46 EEST 2020

Am 16.08.20 um 19:14 schrieb Carl Zwanzig:
> Reindl is known for acerbic and unhelpful answers, AFAICT most readers
> ignore them.

there is nothing acerbic or unhelpful point to common sense that a new
codec with better quality or smaller files (and if both is ecpected)
comes with a logical cost

there is also nothing acerbic or unhelpful point to common sense that
every "look here how good xyz is" is based on best-case and never
reflects the reality