[FFmpeg-user] Getting audio correct (Zoom meeting)

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Sat Aug 15 13:14:58 EEST 2020

Cecil Westerhof <Cecil at decebal.nl> writes:

> I have to publish zoom recordings. One of the problems is that audio
> is out of sync. And it is different for the different recordings. It
> goes from something I notice because I am a nitpicker, to something I
> think will annoy everyone.
> Is that something that is just part of recording Zoom meetings
> (hardware and internet connection of the sender), or can it be mend
> without to much difficulty?

I understood that there are different ways to record Zoom meetings. (I
am not doing it myself, I only get the results.) I found that what I
got was extremely small. (A video of six minutes only took 56.7 MB.)
What would be the best way to record Zoom meetings so they can be
processed by ffmpeg the best?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer