[FFmpeg-user] change inputs or mapping while recording

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:56:14 EEST 2020

Hi,

> That works only under Linux, right? It seems libzmq is not enabled in the FFmpeg build for Windows from Zeranoe.

FFmpeg would need to have been built with 0mq support but I'm almost sure there are windows versions of the library, client and server. Any way to send commands to a filter would work, you can sort of do it in the shell that's running FFmpeg (typing "c" brings up a command line) but it pauses everything.

Regards,
Ted Park