[FFmpeg-user] Requesting to add a new book to the "Books about FFmpeg" section?

Hwaen Ch'uqi hwaenchuqi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:24:57 EEST 2020

Greetings John,

I for one am sorry to hear that you got such feedback. I sadly think
that there are a class of people who simply enjoy parsing to the end
of feeding their own need for negativity. I hope your book is still
available somewhere, because I had intentions of purchasing a copy
when I could next afford it.

Hwaen Ch'uqi