[FFmpeg-user] Please help confirm if this hard, system crash is reproducible

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:29:48 EEST 2020

Hello,

>> % ffplay -f lavfi -i "anoisesrc[a1];sine,[a1]amix"
>
> is this a correct syntax if you specify only one input for amix? I'm not sure. Does it mean amix gets [a1] as the first input and sine as the second input, or vice versa?

It is vice versa, I don’t know if it is proper syntax, something I picked up, or a shorthand I found to work, but I have thought of the comma as the same as a semicolon with all unlabeled outputs on the left being implicitly mapped to any unlabeled inputs on the right, with any necessary resamplers auto-inserted in between.

> Did you try

> "anoisesrc[a1];sine[a2];[a1][a2]amix”

I will try on a secondary machine (I was not expecting that crash the first time x_x ) and  be sure to report back.

Regards,
Ted Park