[FFmpeg-user] metadata from concat list not working

Goran Obal obal.goran at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:47:51 EEST 2019

Hi Nicolas,

I am trying to understand what you meant, but unfortunately I don't get it.
I am still a beginner with video filters of ffmpeg and what I read in the
documentation for stream metadata and packet metadata didn't help me to see
what I was confusing.

What I would like to understand is why does it work for the weather station
(the link in my first email) and why is the same logic accepted here:
https://superuser.com/questions/1336844/is-it-possible-to-burn-a-filename-watermark-in-the-corner-of-a-concatenated-imag
as
an answer.
When I try to reproduce what the weather station has or what this second
link describes, I don't get the text in the video. The weather station even
posted its video and there you can clearly see that the metadata
from custom-list.txt is displayed on bottom-left of the video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4ZGtLOw6Q>.

If it worked for them, why doesn't it work when I try to reproduce it?

Best regards.
Goran