[FFmpeg-user] Batch extracting frames from multiple videos

JackDesBwa jackdesbwa at desbwa.org
Tue Sep 17 13:50:14 EEST 2019

It seems to be Windows batch, so I personally cannot help a lot here, but I
can give some indications.
You probably can (as I usually do to check my own scripts before execution)
replace the ffmpeg command by echo (or equivalent in windows) to check if
the generated command arguments are exactly what you want and correct in
consequence.
Also, notice that fps=2 gives two images per seconds. One image every 2
seconds is fps=0.5

ffmpeg -i countdown.mp4 -vf fps=0.5 countdown-%06d.png works as you would
expect on my Linux machine, so it is probably an error in variable
manipulation in batch script, with which I am not competent to help.

JackDesBwa