[FFmpeg-user] Question regarding ffmpeg source code

Cihan Topal c.topal at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Sep 11 02:12:03 EEST 2019

Hi Everybody,

I am working on some project involving video streaming using ffmpeg library source codes.
Although I searched the web, I could not find a proper answer for lossless encoding with H264.

I have two questions:
1- Constant Rate Factor (crf), preset and map are some of the parameters available in the ffmpeg process. However, they are not to be found in the source code available?

2- How can we set these parameters in the source code? Or do you have other suggestion in how to use source code for lossless streaming of multiple videos using MPEG-TS?

I would appreciate if you can kindly help me on these.
Best Regards,
Cihan Topal