[FFmpeg-user] Visualization filter colors and scale.

Zsolt dqeswn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 20:17:22 EEST 2019

Thanks for the reply.

Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 6., P,
19:05):

> Very basic question, just add scale=.... after your A->V filter, do
> not forget to use  "," as filter separator.

Perhaps, however it doesn't work:
-filter_complex
"[0:a]showfreqs=s=1920x1080:cmode=combined:colors=#990000|#770000,format=yuv444p[vid],scale=out_color_matrix=bt709:out_range=pc"

I get a not too helpful error: "Cannot find a matching stream for unlabeled
input pad 0 on filter Parsed_scale_2"

> > *A different question:*
> >
> > I also tried the showspectrum filter. When I use fscale=log the result is
> > quite horrible. as if it's the same linear scale only the lower
> frequencies
> > obscenely stretched, can this be helped?
>
> Try showcqt filter if you can use it.

Going by what screenshot and videos I saw of that, it suffers from the same
issue.