[FFmpeg-user] DNxHD 350x

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Sep 4 13:51:20 EEST 2019

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 10:42:34 +0000, g.cemeli wrote:
> I try to generate DNxHD 350x mxf file.
[...]
> - Although it is in the Valid DNxHD profiles list,  1920x1080p - 350Mbps - yuv444p10 is rejected with "pixel format is incompatible with DNxHD profile" error.

I don't know about that list, but from checking the source, this pixel
format is only compatible with the profile dnxhr_444. You need to add

  -profile:v dnxhr_444

to your output arguments for this to work. All other pixel formats
(except gbrp10) are compatible with the default profile.

Cheers,
Moritz