[FFmpeg-user] Can ffmpeg convert these mp4 to that mp4?

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 03:05:28 EET 2019

> Only if you also change the audio speed.
>
> The simpler solution is to force an output framerate instead of an
> input video speed.
>
> Carl Eugen

Simpler maybe… but wouldn’t this result in a frame literally being dropped anytime the drop frame timecode "skips”? And maybe async option could fix the synch issues or through resampler.

Actually that would count as “change the audio speed” wouldn’t it :P Either way, I’d be interested to know how it plays back, maybe if it’s not long enough it wouldn’t be discernible.