[FFmpeg-user] how to send metadata in mpegts via ffmpeg

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:00:38 EEST 2019

> Am 15.10.2019 um 11:14 schrieb qw <applemax82 at 163.com>:

> mpeg2 ts supports metadata and private data.

Please provide a sample containing the metadata you need.

> How to send some metadata in mpeg2 ts periodically at some fixed interval via ffmpeg?

I believe this is (always) done automatically. Since you did not provide the command line you tested together with the complete, uncut console output I cannot guess why it does not work for you.

Or are you searching for the option pat_period?