[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg Source Code Compilation and Execution Regarding

BuvaneshwariS buvaneshwaris at ridsys.in
Mon Oct 7 16:52:21 EEST 2019

Dear Team,

    Greetings to all, I am downloaded the version of FFMPEG source code
from FFMPEG official Forum.When running the sudo make command on my
linux system I am getting the errors, for that I am attached the snap.

     From the downloaded source code also there is no config.h and
libavutil/avconfig.h,ffbuild/config.mak files.So is it neccessary to
include all.And after the compilation process how to run the source
code.And kindly provide the clarifications about the compilation process
(regarding the errors and how to solve that).And the Execution process
of the source code.

Regards,

Buvaneshwari S