[FFmpeg-user] Piping example?

Totte Karlsson tottek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:18:39 EEST 2019

Hi Carl,

Thanks for directing me to the libav-user mail list.

I would, however want to start and use the ffmpeg executable from within my program (in a process) and open the pipe programmatically, like in the brief stackoverflow example mentioned in my first post. This to avoid getting to deep into the ffmpeg code, as I believe that may be a larger project.

Thanks,
-tk