[FFmpeg-user] Adaptive Color Transform error

Gary Conley gary at goldeneraproductions.org
Wed Nov 27 17:03:59 EET 2019

Thanks Moritz,

What I do know is that I have passed hundreds of thousands of files through Aurora and files containing this Unsupported Adaptive Color Transform error are the only files that have caused it to crash. It is generally very consistent and very reliable. Hence my desire to gain a more in-depth understanding of the impact this error may have.

Gary Conley