[FFmpeg-user] Failure with assertion "avpkt->buf failed at libavcodec/encode.c"

James E. Baird James.Baird at ccr.net
Mon Nov 18 15:41:26 EET 2019

>This issue was fixed over the weekend.
>
>Carl Eugen

I am assuming I just need to recompile then?

Thanks Carl

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail including attachments is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง2510-2521, is confidential and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently delete this message from your inbox.