[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg & hashing algorithm speed

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Thu Nov 7 13:34:18 EET 2019

Thanks for the infos!

And "yes": My PHP/Python examples were not related to FFmpeg, but this
discovery led me to become curious how FFmpeg does it - and therefore
ask this question :)

Will read the Giorgio-Thread and maybe return with reproducible
(commandline + uncut console output) question scenarios.

Thank you very much!
Pb