[FFmpeg-user] JPGs->video1 ; MOV -> Mp4 video2 ; Concatenate - video2 audio OK but video is slow . .

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Wed Mar 27 03:02:28 EET 2019

Carl,

There has been some improvement - I will top-post for clarity but the
slow motion video has disappeared and the only remaining problem is that
the audio and video are out of sync:

I stuck with concat because it alllows me to specify image files more
conveniently in the concat_demuxer?.txt file:

ffmpeg -f concat -i concat_demuxer1.txt -vf scale=1024:576 -r 30000/1001
output1.mp4
ffmpeg -f concat -i concat_demuxer2.txt -vf scale=1024:576 -r 30000/1001
output2.mp4
ffmpeg -f concat -i concat_demuxer3.txt -vf scale=1024:576 -r 30000/1001
output3.mp4

- see attached output.

for i in 1 2 3
do
   ffmpeg -ar 44100 -acodec pcm_s16le -f s16le -ac 2 -i /dev/zero \
     -i output${i}.mp4 \
     -vcodec copy \
     -acodec aac \
     -shortest output${i}_silent.mp4
done

- see attached output.

#!/bin/sh

ffmpeg -f concat -i inputs.txt -vcodec copy -acodec copy
2019-03-22_#1_XR_ClimateEmergencyDeclarationDayNSW_LoRes.mp4

- see attached output.

--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896