[FFmpeg-user] http hangs, https not, following ubuntu build from scratch.

James Northrup jim at vsiwest.com
Tue Mar 19 15:17:03 EET 2019

> Immediate exit requested

hi Moritz

this was me hitting ctrl-c

it is not impossible that the corporate network is acting with prejudice.
 I didnt see similar bugs by googling so i asked here.  if there's no
obvious build switches to reference then I am OK sticking with curl for
now, or wget -c ahead of time.    bash pipes aren't currently a project
risk, but if this were AWS lambda or google's function hosting ffmpeg the
builtin protocol becomes a lot more serious.