[FFmpeg-user] Separating multiple videos into separate iso files

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Sun Mar 3 00:27:47 EET 2019

On 3/2/2019 10:32 AM, JD wrote:
> Have a DVD that has several video entries that can be selected
> from the built-in playlist menu.
> I would like to separate each selection into a separate iso file.
> How would I proceed with this?

Easiest is to use some DVD ripping software that properly understands the
IFO information. On windoze, I use an old copy of dvd-decrypter but google
should turn up others; I don't think basic ffmpeg will do the job (so it's
not really a question for this list, but check the archives for info, too,
it's come up before).

Later,

z!