[FFmpeg-user] New to FFmpeg - Require FFmpeg as memory interface

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Mon Jul 29 12:54:22 EEST 2019

Anand Veerappan (12019-07-29):
> Thanks for your reply and the link which you shared.
>
> Do I need to use transcoding.c instead of ffmpeg.c correct ?

Did you read the comment at the beginning of the file? Do you know what
"example" means?

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 2:31 PM Venkateswaran.S <venketeswaran2015 at gmail.com>
> wrote:

Top-posting is forbidden on this list, do not do it. If you do not know
what it means, look it up. Otherwise, do not expect further help.

Also, this question is out of topic on the ffmpeg-devel mailing-list, do
not put it in copy.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George