[FFmpeg-user] amix: Hard limit for number of inputs?

Reino Wijnsma rwijnsma at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 16 20:11:01 EEST 2019

On 16-7-2019 18:56, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/16/19, Reino Wijnsma <rwijnsma at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> Let me ask you this: How can I do MixAudio(clip1,clip2,1.0,1.0) with ffmpeg
>> leaving the volume completely untouched?
> There is currently no way.

Hmm, alright. That's very clear.

I'm no expert, but isn't/wasn't implementing volume renormalization in amix much harder than adding an option to leave the volume completely untouched?

Would creating a ticket to request this option be worthwhile.

I noticed that you're the author of adelay. Do you want me to create a ticket to request the single time entry for all channels?

Thanks.

-- Reino