[FFmpeg-user] SD channels to HD

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Jan 30 10:59:05 EET 2019

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 08:04:29 +0545, Matthew Reus wrote:
> but quality is highly degraded , interlaced how can we manage on this case

You should show us your actually used ffmpeg command line and its
complete, uncut console output, so we can understand what your are
doing. This will also show us some details about your input material
and what you are trying to achieve. E.g. we don't even know which
encoder you are trying to use...

(Eventually, you should also read up on the docs, which tell you how to
change the quality of your encoding, and how to deinterlace.)

Moritz