[FFmpeg-user] redirect to 2 fifo files

Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy kerenyi.nagy.zoltan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:18:21 EET 2019

 $ ... -f wav pipe:3 -f wav pipe:4 3>fifo1 4>fifo2

That's impossible since:
pipe:1 stdout
pipe:2: sterr
pipe:0 stdin

I got it working this way:
https://pastebin.com/neYPWejt

The only thing have left is the video representation of the audio, which is
a bonus to my sleep recorder experimental application