[FFmpeg-user] libass cannot be detected in centos 7

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Jan 28 00:01:20 EET 2019

On 1/27/2019 1:41 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> amusing - you aren't even capable to distinct who said what within 10
>> messages

I did, you missed it early on in the thread.

> or to make it clear for lowbrainers:
> you attacked the OP for what i said in the first response

No, I didn't. Go back and read my first message and who I quoted- it wasn't
the OP, it was someone named "Reindl Harald". My response to them directly,
and AFAICT accurately, addressed both of that person's points and how _they_
had assumed the OP made a specific mistake, an assumption which turned out
to be incorrect.

With that, I'm done; apparently you don't understand that some (many?)
readers of this list aren't super-experienced developers or how the language
of question/response works.

z!