[FFmpeg-user] libass cannot be detected in centos 7

Dennis Mungai dmngaie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:15:31 EET 2019

Reindl,

Stop assuming the reason that what you'd expect for a "perfect response" to
an issue facing a user stems from laziness.
I'm not here to stoke your massive ego.
Outside this forum, you're NO ONE. Stick to what you know and contribute to
WHAT you can fix.

For the version information:

rpm -q libass-devel
libass-devel-0.13.4-6.el7.x86_64

Carl, thanks for the assistance. I'll install the missing package and
retest.