[FFmpeg-user] Issue while merge large .wav file into .webm file

AMIT KUMAR amitksoft8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:24:51 EET 2019

Hi,
Actually at any time i get pair of audio and video file whereas both are
same name different extension whereas  audio as .wav and video as .webm.
So, both files have different different size or same size.Now the issue is
i have a pair of video and audio files whose video size is 7 mb and audio
size is 17 mb when they execute to create mp4 , then it success whose mp4
size is 5.18 MB.

At the same time again i have a pair of files whose size is 4.65 MB of
Video as .webm and 17 MB of Audio as .wav then, when they execute then Mp4
files are create but size becomes  0 MB.

so i need help why this becomes 0 MB.

[*Note : whereas i am using this command   --    "  [ -i
 407118_agentPL27_2018-09-26T16-18-17.webm
407118_agentPL27_2018-09-26T16-18-17_in.mp4]  "

I think now you understand,Please help