[FFmpeg-user] Help, Transcoding video

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:55:05 EET 2019

Ok for the mistake on the mailing list.
But I want to know if I can't call the second encoder in an other loop.
Because I want to extract all motion vector in the input video during the
first encoding step
and after do some actions on them and reencode my output file while putting
the
above extracted motion vectors.
I will be glad if you can also tell me how to Initialize both
encoders separately.

Thank you a lot