[FFmpeg-user] bug on ubuntu 18.04 with gcc7.3 and g++7.3

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:58:04 EET 2019

What I want to edit motion vectors value
while using encode_picture function of mpegvideo_enc.c file. The value of
p_mv_table
<https://www.ffmpeg.org/doxygen/0.6/structMpegEncContext.html#ee8d921a05a0725e94a3b52c4d4998af>
)[2]  of MpegEncContext structure is changed.
I don't know how to do then I insert a function in mpegvideo_enc.c file.
My algo functions are in cpp then I build them as library and make
dependance with ffmpeg library.