[FFmpeg-user] How to copy all of 5 audio streams to mp4 file

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Sun Feb 24 23:05:19 EET 2019

Am 24.02.19 um 18:41 schrieb Moritz Barsnick:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 01:19:20 +0100, Ulf Zibis wrote:
>> Would you be capable to create such a patch? I really would appreciate
>> this.
> Attached. Use at your own risk. I only merged the changes and fixed
> obvious merge issues.
Hey great, I'm surprised. I'm not sure I have the knowledge to apply it
and - more important - be able to fix problems, if they occur, but I
will try it some day. Your patch is a good point to start. Much thanks
for that.

>> Additionally you need to add libdvdread-vgtmpeg
>> <http://github.com/concalma/libdvdread-vgtmpeg> for the new |dvdurl|
>> protocol.
> That's already part of vgtmpeg's changes. It's *you* who needs to
> provide this library when building.

Yes, sorry for my bad misinterpretable english. That's what I wanted to
say. I was not certain, if a ffmpep ./. vgtmpeg diff automatically would
include this.

-Ulf