[FFmpeg-user] How to copy all of 5 audio streams to mp4 file

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Sun Feb 24 12:21:29 EET 2019

Am 23.02.19 um 22:05 schrieb Moritz Barsnick:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:22:05 -0800, Hans Carlson wrote:
>> You might want to take a look at vgtmpeg:
>>    http://godromo.com/gmt/vgtmpeg
> Interesting stuff. The author should have at least tried to contribute
> his changes to ffmpeg though. (And not claim authorship, where all he
> provided was a small changeset.)

At the page https://github.com/vigata/vgtmpeg I read:

    Contributing

Patches should be submitted to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list using |git
format-patch| or |git send-email|. Github pull requests should be
avoided because they are not part of our review process and will be ignored.

So maybe there have been conversations about vgtmpeg on ffmpeg-devel
mailing list.

-Ulf