[FFmpeg-user] MP4 from MXP - Material Package Only

DeBacker, Bart Bart.Debacker at turner.com
Thu Feb 21 06:36:43 EET 2019

On 2/20/19, 6:06 PM, "ffmpeg-user on behalf of Carl Eugen Hoyos" <ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org on behalf of ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

    >> > I am afraid there is no magic option in ffmpeg to fix this at the
    >> > moment.
    >>
    >> Do we have such a sample?

    > Let me know if there is a better place to put these, but for now
    > I shared via DropBox.
    >
    > Here is the hires file:
    > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.dropbox.com_s_1ayniyk2c2vst3q_hires.mxf&d=DwIGaQ&c=W8uiIUydLnv14aAum3Oieg&r=aerhCAdngbrokymnbwblqp9K3ANfkoN5gSBjxf80t0U&m=eHX85AHQvBN_-60zzWasfP4uYiuEEk2ruLbZAuOnDHg&s=5F7qByydkP66k-2HJIFwopLISL2pf_skMT4LQIzc3X4&e=

    Thank you!

    Do we also know which "tag" (if this is the correct mxf term) we ignore?

    Carl Eugen

I believe the 'Origin' key should be used.

"Origin: The number of Edit Units of a Track which exist before the Zero Point of a Timeline Track. A positive
value shall indicate that the Timeline Track starts before the Zero Point of the Package. A negative value shall
indicate that the Timeline Track starts after the Zero Point of the Package."

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7292073

Bart