[FFmpeg-user] How to copy all of 5 audio streams to mp4 file

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Tue Feb 19 16:34:28 EET 2019

Am 19.02.19 um 06:46 schrieb Carl Zwanzig:
> On 2/18/2019 4:03 PM, Ulf Zibis wrote:
>> I note, that those composed PNG bitmaps consume 10 % of the footprint of
>> the video. Is there a possibility to compress them to e.g. JPEG?
>
> PNG _is_ compressed, it's just a different algorithm from JPEG (or GIF).

Yes, I know, and for monochrome images it compresses much better. But
I'm wondering about the scrambled content and the huge amout of PNG
files in the ripped data, so it seems to me, that each subtitle pic
becomes somehow decrypted from many PNG fragments which unfortunately
fill 10 % of the entire stream.

-Ulf