[FFmpeg-user] create video from image

juan carlos nerus492 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:15:41 EET 2019

I already indicated in another email that since the release of ffmpeg
4.0 the project does not take seriously the work of updating the
documentation, no command posted in the different pages referring to the
project works correctly, in the previous one I tried to use a format
that according to you It was not supported anymore, but it is not
mentioned anywhere so I can not know if that is true, this time I have
errors trying to create a video from an image

ffmpeg -f image2 -i image.jpg -vcodec libx264 -b:v 200k -t 30 out.mp4
Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- Error while opening encoder for
output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate,
width or heigh