[FFmpeg-user] Fast Conversion with compressed size and maintain Quality

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Feb 12 20:09:00 EET 2019

On 2/12/2019 9:56 AM, AMIT KUMAR wrote:
> Please help me to resolve that issue . I need the solution or command line .

First, you need to stop "top posting" (look it up if necessary).

Second, you need to be patient- this is not a paid support service. Some of
the most knowledgeable people live in Europe and may be either asleep or
working their day jobs right now.

Third, research what the various command options, such as -cfr do. "compress
and Maintain quality and convert without taking too much time" it may be
impossible to achieve all of those together. Generally speaking,
high-quality compression takes longer than low-quality, and
quickly-performed high-quality compression makes larger output files.

Forth, include in email the full commands you've already tried _with_ the
complete text output of them, and explain why they don't do what you want.
(And if you're using a version of ffmpeg older than a few months, the first
thing many people will tell you is to update to the current version, so you
might as well do that now.)

Later,

z!