[FFmpeg-user] Contractor to help with filters

Michael Shaffer mikeshaffer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 01:23:58 EET 2019

Issues 1 and 2 would be pretty simple to fix. I would use Adobe Photoshop
create a "curves" layer which can then be exported as a .crv file. The .crv
file can be loaded by ffmpeg and applied to the image. Adobe Photoshop has
an auto-adjust button which gets it close, then you can tweak the
individual RGB values. That is how I eliminate atmospheric haze in real
time on my live cam. Here's a view of how it looks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixjB6dKsgk

I'm not sure about how you would auto detect changes in the
brightness/contrast. I know OpenCV can do that by calculating a histogram
of the entire image. I'm not sure if ffmpeg can do that or not since I've
never needed to do that.

Michael