[FFmpeg-user] Converting pictures to video

gga ggarra13 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 03:49:18 EET 2019

On 6/12/19 13:19, Anwuli Okwuashi wrote:
> I renamed the images and used the full path in the command line but it
> still doesn't work. See attached the error report and below my code.
> Thank you,
> . winexec "C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe"  -report  -i
> "C:\Users\analyst\Desktop\STATA\projects\animation3\graph%02d.png"  -b:v
> 2048k  "C:\Users\analyst\Desktop\STATA\projects\animation3\map_video.mpg"

If you see your report, you will see this line:

[image2 @ 000001d077c4a440] Could find no file with path
'C:\Users\analyst\Desktop\STATA\projects\animation3\graph%02d.png' and
index in the range 0-4

That tells you it is not finding the images.  Either the path, name,
extesion, frame padding or start frame is wrong.  Without seeing the
directory it is impossible for me to say what of that is wrong.