[FFmpeg-user] Overlay performance

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Aug 27 20:44:28 EEST 2019

On 8/27/2019 9:49 AM, Darrin Smith wrote:
> I need overlay content on all four corners of the video. What I did was
> create on png that is the same size as the video source resolution.

Ah, that was not mentioned (details are important). If it has to be
full-size, do whatever you can to minimize other processing/conversion, such
as using the same color space as the video.

You need to try a bunch of options to see what works the best for the target
platform.

Please stop top-posting, if you're not sure what that is.... google....

Later,

z!