[FFmpeg-user] [LDP] FFmpeg at LinuxDays 2019 in Prague

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Tue Aug 20 19:25:33 EEST 2019

Hi all,

FFmpeg has been accepted again for a booth at the LinuxDays 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic from October 5th to 6th!

Like last year, we hope to have a great conference with many users and fellow open-source projects attending! Find detailed information here:

https://www.linuxdays.cz/2019/en/

As of now, just me will attend for sure - any FFmpeg developer is welcome to join in and help with the booth duty!
We'll be provided free accomodation, so don't hesitate if you've interest in coming.

For all our users attending, we're always happy to collect your problematic samples (if you can find any ;) )!

Hope to meet you there!

-Thilo