[FFmpeg-user] top posting – was: coding video for some old Sony

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Aug 13 16:31:13 EEST 2019

Am 13.08.19 um 14:54 schrieb Ulf Zibis:
> Am 13.08.19 um 14:27 schrieb Reindl Harald:
>>
>> nonsense
>
> Yeah, good to know, that we have even one who posts sense!

Yeah, good to know, that we have even one who quotes in a way to supress
context otherwise

the stunt interpret "In top-posting style the original message is
included verbatim, with the reply above it" as " My first understanding
was: "Do not post a new question on top of an existing post/therad" is
hilarious