[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg DeckLink capture doesn't work

Rik Roukens rik.roukens at theoceanrace.com
Thu Aug 1 13:48:07 EEST 2019

Thanks Reto,

I'll look into it!

However, I have just found the reason of my problem I was having.
I appears the card had frozen because (i think) I killed one of the capture
processes rather than exiting using [q]. It didn't come to my mind to
reboot my device
which i just did and now it is working.

Thanks all who looked at my email. Problem solved (for now).

Rik