[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 11 18:36:50 EEST 2019

Am 11.04.19 um 17:29 schrieb Mustafa Al Ani:
> I'm not surprised by your reply, googling your email answers it all.
> It looks like you have been a source of problems in other mailing lists,
> which made them permanently ban you from those lists.
> I found this in the Fedora project: "Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@"
> and this in GT(.)net : "Childish actions of Harald Reindl"

first: mind your own business

second: the "Childish actions of Harald Reindl" where a fucker which
forwarded each list message from me again from his personal server to me
back and din't realize that this was specific rejects of this messages
because despite not understanding email he was on a email list

> @FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>, please take an action.

yeah, to all that shitheads which can't stop feed a thread which could
have been ended with my first reply