[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Mustafa Al Ani mustafalani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:51:27 EEST 2019

I can't really understand your problem *Reindl Harald*, why do you respond
to people like this?
This is a mailing list where we find solutions to our technical problems
with love and respect.
If you have a useful answer/solution, It would be very nice of you to reply
to people, but always remember to respect them in your response and if you
don't want to show respect it is fine, but don't be rude or insult people.
Being smart doesn't prevent you from being respectful, and being "stupid"
doesn't make you disrespectable.
If you have a problem being respectful, with all due respect, I advise you
to unsubscribe using the way you prefer.

Regards,
Mustafa

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 2:32 PM Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>