[FFmpeg-user] How to send all the audios and subtitles tracks available

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Apr 9 23:37:45 EEST 2019

Hi Robinson,

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 20:02:10 +0000, Robinson Robinson wrote:
> How to send all the audios and subtitles tracks available in the video source?
> My line command is same that
> command=/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -probesize 2000000 -correct_ts_overflow 1 -i http://ip:port/stream1 -threads auto -acodec libfaac -map 0:0 -map 0:2 -vpre ffmpeg-hwaccel-hq -s 720x576 -ab 96k -r 30 -vb 1824k -maxrate 1824k -bufsize 1824k -aspect 16:9 -filter:v yadif -f flv rtmp://ipserver:port/live/stream1

Note that you are using "-map 0:0 -map 0:2", which makes ffmpeg select
exactly those two and only those two streams from the input.

If you omit any "-map" options, ffmpeg will select one stream of each
type fro mthe input (by its own measure of what is "best" or most
approriate).

If you specify "-map 0", ffmpeg will select *all* streams (from the
first input "0"). Note that this means that ffmpeg will also try to map
e.g. unknown data streams, and that the output format may not support
these.

This is described in more detail in this chapter of the documentation:
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#toc-Stream-selection

Just an additional small hint: Your ffmpeg is probably quite out of
date if it still supports libfaac. We recommend using a very recent
version, especially if you encounter problems. (And then, please also
provide the complete, uncut console output of your command.)

Cheers,
Moritz