[FFmpeg-user] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:1

Mustafa Al Ani mustafalani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:18:56 EEST 2018

Hi,

In my setup I'm playing out NDI stream using decklink. everything looks
good and both the NDI and the decklink playout are very stable.. but when
the NDI stream stops and starts again later.. the decklink starts giving
Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:1 which makes sense because the DTS
has been changed since the last frame in previous NDI stream.

Here is my command

fmpeg -f libndi_newtek -i "NDI_SOURCE_NAME_1" -f decklink 'DeckLink Duo (1)'

The same happens when I restream NDI to NDI.

ffmpeg -f libndi_newtek -i "NDI_SOURCE_NAME_1" -f libndi_newtek
NDI_SOURCE_NAME_2

Is there any way I can force ffmpeg to ignore the DTS?

PS: I've already tried -fflags +igndts with no success!

R,
Mustafa