[FFmpeg-user] I need to be able to convert audio files to video & run through an admin system on a website

Andrew G. Watters andrew at andrewwatters.com
Sat Oct 20 18:04:36 EEST 2018

Dear Al,

It depends on whether you have the ability to install ffmpeg on the web
server.  If you do, it's easy to do this.  See also:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Slideshow

If you can't install ffmpeg on the web server, there is a secondary
solution involving the use of curl to post the data to a script on a
server that you do control, and then copy the finished file to the web
server.

If you still need help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew Watters

--
Andrew G. Watters