[FFmpeg-user] Concat Resulting in Delayed Audio

VP Lists lists at viaduct-productions.com
Sat Oct 6 05:23:51 EEST 2018

Hi folks.  I’m performing a multiple-“.mov” concat which is resulting in delayed audio in the final output .mp4.

I’m rendering temp MPEG-2 .ts files, then concatenating all of those into a final MP4 file.

The final video has a lagging video, which eventually catches up by the end of the video.

Is there a way I can fully encapsulate the intermediate files so that there is spot-on audio into the intermediate files, and then into the final MP4?  Is MP4 the file type I should be sending to?  I can re-translate it post-concat, if need be.

My STDOUT is here:  https://gist.github.com/daBee/d4052da2a5be7a8ee121ae70eafebefe

I appreciate any insight.  Cheers
Rich in Toronto @ VP